Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Welcome to my little corner of the world --

I'm joining the ranks of the blogging world again and excited to be doing so. I've been wanting to create a place where I can share pieces of my life -- short stories I've written, recipes I love, books I've read, fun pictures, and lots of other minutia that comprise my life these days. 

I'm retired, a wife, and "Mom" to one cat (Hobbes) and one dog (Audrey). We live in Memphis, TN. Life is quieter than usual these days, due to the Covid pandemic.

I hope you'll pull up a chair, pour a cup of coffee, and join me from time to time. When you do, I'd love it if you'll leave me a comment to let me know what you think or just to say hello.

2 comments:

An original short story: Marie's House by Patty Panni

“Gracious Living, how may I help you?” The voice on the phone was polished and friendly. Like she was actually interested in helping me. “...